Ella Bella Photos

I'm a young aspiring photographer, Ella Williams, trying to make a name for myself in the photography world. More of my photos can be found on Facebook, or on my website. Feel free to contact me at ella.marie.williams@gmail.com for questions, comments, or to order prints. To subscribe to this blog by email, type in your address below.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 261

For Ian
A horrible tragedy took place in our community today. We lost a friend, a classmate, a teammate, and a great guy. He will be so dearly missed, and I wish that he knew thow much love this community had for him before today. It is important that we express ourselves and let people know how much we care about each other, before it is too late. A little bit of kindness goes a long way. Reach out to people; be kind, encouraging, and considerate. If you are ever having bad feelings, don't be afraid to reach out to someone, know that everyone is here for you. Stay strong, all. And Rest In Peace, Ian. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment