Ella Bella Photos

I'm a young aspiring photographer, Ella Williams, trying to make a name for myself in the photography world. More of my photos can be found on Facebook, or on my website. Feel free to contact me at ella.marie.williams@gmail.com for questions, comments, or to order prints. To subscribe to this blog by email, type in your address below.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Break

Sorry for the Break
Hi guys. When I started this project the goal was to take a picture every day for the entire year. Unfortunately, that was unable to happen. I continued it all the way through camp but when I got back I was very busy and unable to keep up with everything going on. I took a much needed break but I'm here to say that I'm back at it! I've missed taking photos so much and I'm excited to get back into the daily routine of shooting and posting. Thanks for sticking around.

-Ella
P.S. this is a light painting shot I took over labor day weekend at my lake house.

No comments:

Post a Comment