Ella Bella Photos

I'm a young aspiring photographer, Ella Williams, trying to make a name for myself in the photography world. More of my photos can be found on Facebook, or on my website. Feel free to contact me at ella.marie.williams@gmail.com for questions, comments, or to order prints. To subscribe to this blog by email, type in your address below.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 198

Leaving Soon
As marked on my Coniston calendar, I will be leaving for camp this Sunday, July 20th.
I will not have internet access at camp, but I will still be taking photos every day.
I will post the photos from my CIT experience when I return home for a day on August 2nd, and then when I come home for good on the 16th.
I am sorry that you all will be unable to follow my journey daily, but there will be some wonderful photos to view when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment