Ella Bella Photos

I'm a young aspiring photographer, Ella Williams, trying to make a name for myself in the photography world. More of my photos can be found on Facebook, or on my website. Feel free to contact me at ella.marie.williams@gmail.com for questions, comments, or to order prints. To subscribe to this blog by email, type in your address below.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 193

Super Moon
The moon tonight was an interesting orange/yellow color.
When came back outside after changing lenses I was bummed to see that a cloud had covered the moon,
but I took a 30 second exposure anyway and got a neat moving shot of the cloud.
Then I zoomed in to 300 mm to get the detail in the moon at a faster shutter speed (in the 30 second exposure the moon was one solid color).
Then I put the two photos together in photoshop and came out with this result.
I've been meaning to get a shot like this for a while now and I am pretty happy with how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment